2) Click the Submit Assignment button
3) Click on the Choose File button to select a file from your device's filing system. The document name will appear next to the Choose File button when successfully imported.
4) Click on the + Add Another File link to add another Choose File button. Click on the Choose File button to upload another file. Continue this process until you have added all your assignment documents. Please note that Canvas does not support file uploads larger than 5 GB. If your files exceed this limit, please change your documents into a zip folder and then upload the zip folder to the assignment submission window.
5) Once done with the file upload process, you can leave your instructor comments by clicking within the Comments... box and typing out your comment. Click on the Submit Assignment button to submit your documents to the Canvas assignment.
6) Before exiting the assignment or Canvas, double-check your assignment submissions. Successfully uploaded assignments with appear within the new Submission window located to the right of the now Re-submit Assignment button. The Submission window includes a checkmark next to Submitted!, date and time of submission and Submission Details such as the file name and the file type of your submitted documents.