I registered for classes today and do not see my courses in Canvas.
I paid tuition/fees today and do not see my courses in Canvas.
A hold was removed from my account today and do not see my courses in Canvas.
Student enrollments in Canvas are automated with information uploaded from the Registrar’s Office to Canvas. These automation processes take place a few times per day, but new enrollments may take up to 24 hours to be processed. All requests to be added to a credit-bearing course must be sent to the Registrar’s Office first at email@example.com. This ensures that all the relevant parties on campus have the appropriate information about student enrollments in credit-bearing courses.
Newly enrolled courses may appear within your Canvas course list. Please check your Canvas course list:
- Click on Courses in the Global Navigation
- From the side window, scroll down and click All Courses
- Search your course list for your current courses
- Star courses you wish to appear on your dashboard
- Unpublished courses cannot be starred
- If you do not see your courses within 24 hours of enrollment, please contact the Registrar's Office
Please communicate with your instructor and the firstname.lastname@example.org if upcoming assignments and quizzes are due.