How do I add LockDown Browser to a quiz?
To enable LockDown Browser with a Canvas quiz:
- Please see the Respondus Workshop Handout
- Create your quizzes in Canvas first. Be sure to set the following:
- Quiz instructions that include your exam policies
- Time limit
- Dates (Available From, Due, and Until)
- Register your Canvas quizzes in Respondus using the “LockDown Browser” link in the course navigation. Use the Quick Start Guide (page 2 Frequently Asked Questions) for detailed steps. This will update the name of your quiz to include “Respondus LockDown Browser" or “Respondus LockDown Browser + Monitor” in the quiz name. Please do not alter this name.
- If you need help with Respondus, please open a support ticket at www.support.respondus.com.