Are you having issues updating LockDown Browser?
Are you having issues launching LockDown Browser?
Have you used LockDown Browser at a different institution?
Please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Uninstall Respondus LockDown Browser from your device
- Remove Respondus LockDown Browser from your trash bin
- Download LockDown Browser
- Once LockDown has installed, attempt to launch LockDown Browser from your device
- Please login using your UNTHSC EUID/Password
- Optional: attempt a proctoring practice quiz located within one of your courses or request one from your instructor
- If you are still experiencing issues with LockDown Browser updating or launching, please submit a new support ticket or email email@example.com.
Please note: if you have used LockDown Browser at a previous/different institution, you will need to uninstall that version of the program first and reinstall it from the link above.